Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blood In Cervical Mucus Just Before Period

Merge, confĂșndete.

I wish I could describe the feeling to see you marching in that dark living room of dim lights. The perfect contour that characterizes you, could not be better decorated this time. Those fishnet stockings along with this group, wanted to tear my desire from the inside out. That ass makes me delirious and those tits so much I love snatched the attention of my body and mind.

I lay down and could only devote a recorrerte with my eyes with my hands, my tongue, my desire. Vibrated at every touch and look at me. I looked and I felt every vibration. I could see it in your eyes. We kissed for a while. I do not remember much. Surely enough to remember perfection to kiss. Soft, moist, hot. Ours.

you hit me and I felt. I feel the way your breathing quickens at the time. I started to be noticed and easily found. I know what you like take off my clothes, I go out of yourself. I kissed up and down, only to finally, thrust my cock into your mouth full. I remember as she sucks from the base to the head with intensity. You have the perfect rhythm that drives me crazy.

Your body called uncontrollably to control it and I did. I held the hair and set the pace. I know how much you heat it. So we were a good time. I can hardly get out of the hypnotic state where despite the apparent control of your skin, I know I am only the slave of your game. I think your body produces the addiction. Maybe your mouth, and I do not know at this point. Who cares? You put those leather handcuffs he had chosen for you and I started to watch as you kept sucking and now a private pajeando movements even before.

I love the way your body highlights your desire. Did you know that? I accelerated and I could feel your lips sliding down the trunk of my cock eagerly demanded the end of you. Try a hand on my chest, scratching my skin, but wives forced you to stay in the spotlight. With the other, a closed fist, I masturbate incessantly. My exhale about to end, fused with your moans while filling your mouth on me, filled the entire living from home. I ended up in your mouth and I set out to follow, the shift changed now.

I wonder again and again what I like best. If you have your mouth on my cock making me fly, or have my tongue in your pink lips until you fill my mouth. I can not decide. But I will continue to give free rein to my addiction to both, that's for sure.



~

0 comments:

Post a Comment