As time passes, your thirst does not stop. Instead of decreasing as much turmoil, so much addiction for our skin, we become more intimate, more needy. I count the days to close the door of the apartment and the wall dive into my perverse desire. I count the days to undress, so I put that ass beautiful and good standing in the face for what you suck.
last week finally did what we both wanted. First we kissed. Soft, slow, one last kiss eroticism. I felt on his pants and gave the first blow.
know that your kisses make me well. Your kisses are like a switch: on, off. I knelt and I took off the clothes, rip off the boxers and looked at me from there. A closed fist you got in your right hand and placing you well below, spent the tongue from my balls to the tip of my cock to finish metiƩndotela in the mouth. That's how it all began. Pajeabas me and you do hear me. I know how you put that.
accelerated and sped me. "Definitely do not stop, you bastard," you said looking at his face disfigured. I helped to rejoin. I pulled my knees piece by piece clothing. I love to play from there with swollen lips well. With two very strong hands grabbed me hair. Sometimes you throw me back just to see me something bulging eyes and see your juices taste in my mouth, but then bring me back and I delved back into your shell so delicate.
If there are landscapes that achieve full fill my eyes, surely one of them is the one before him. From below I could see the entire route of your body. Walking around your belly, through my eyes between your tits to get your eyes who lived in a distant galaxy. Were throwing my hair and I left. I pushed two fingers quickly immersed of your sex, your pleasure. Increase the vortex speed and going faster each time. You end up in my mouth.
There were now. Against the wall back to me. In the foreground, that smooth skin, that I do enough ass and right over him, a tattoo that flirted with my eyes perplexed. You, me, our nakedness and the counter in your kitchen where this time, supported by steady hands, inviting.
Reclining on your body, took you from the ass and playing with my dick in the door of your moisture. Hard, stiff, slid to make you stop. A gasp filled the air this bright apartment you and my hands that slipped between grabbing your waist to complete your breasts firmly. We were well prepared, my chest merged with your back and dance around my waist again and again against your body motionless. One, two, three times, hundreds. Your screams began to fill my body with energy as I filled my cock to you of insane lust. The sharp sound of me hitting against your ass accompanied the minute we looked around slowly.
you turned and you could see from the front. A pendeja anxious for more, more of me, eager for something other than a dream or a distraction. This time it was me who asked you to support your hands on the counter but this time to sit down. While you complained of the cold marble in your ass, with a minimum toes, penetrated you looking into your eyes. First holding my head, then down my back until the buttocks squeeze really hard, I came near to everything you could and so we begin again.
took it without hesitation. To the extent that separated me just to appreciate your body given the situation, given my dick that kept coming and going. In so far as, lashed out with extreme violence just to hear you scream like a bitch when I feel that you are inside you. I finished and it was over. Collapsed fell and everything stopped.
hugged sweaty thinking only one thing: We are all addicted to these games of artifice.
~
New Year ... yes.
New Look ... yes.
But apparently we're still the same.
0 comments:
Post a Comment