makes fools.
I can not figure it out even with precision casts doubt me every day. I can not understand why you can not grab the neck, handcuffed. Me feel at every moment while I ride, as I feel your whole being bounced against my waist, I will not have next breath.
you do not understand why an odd feeling to have my body on all fours to manipulate as you like. To obvervarlo to mistreat him. I wonder why I can not do what you want with your body, why do not you give me your skin for a while, or why I can not just rape you while you sleep. I hope to soon decide to put aside my desire. I hope soon you decide to abolish my will, at the expense of being just what you want me to be. Yours, nobody else. I hope soon to tear my desire, only to see, to know how far you're able to take. I give my life for sure that when you're mine, all mine and nobody else, not even you (if only for the last time that our sex), feel that the distance between the partial and total is attainable with the tip of your fingers with the tip of your innocence.
Let me tell you with certainty that when your face hits the ground, when you are deprived of many of your senses, you'll believe and understand that I am for you, you, I who completes you. You will feel that my cock is the only one that fits your body, that I am the only one who treat you like you deserve it. Going to understand that I do know that you're a queen, there is no other like you. Going to understand that I know that there is smooth skin than yours, no mouth more evil than they did with such delicacy. That does not exist on this earth who can lead other hands the threads of my perversion like that that moves with such grace. Your wisdom is just that little shade in the summer of what I call 'freedom'.
If we could learn all that, we will get there, to that place we all fear him and do not know why. When you understand, you will be able to say what you wanted to say your whole life:
I know who I am.
~
0 comments:
Post a Comment