The plastic in your perfume. Exaltation
We had everything ready. I gag for her mouth, eyes and tissue for many ideas in mind. She, her perfume and all your underwear choice for me. On the day agreed, nature does not allow her to think and realize what we have to leave for six days later. It seemed too much stored energy break so I invited her to dinner and a movie at my house.
started talking about movies. Talk that led to a talk about porn, deriving ultimately ended in a conversation about cinemas continued. She tells me she knows a back downtown and we get to investigate a little about it. We started to read some stories of people and their experiences there. For the post while we were reading at an ambient temperature. As the good guys respect nature, implicitly knew that nothing would happen that night. Or almost nothing.
We lay together, the conversation flowed and continued. We settled near and as one who does not like things, we kiss. Besos surface, nothing deep. Besos surface that kept us warm enough to begin to wipe the clothes still on, but not to arrancárnosla. On it was as we watched from time to time with those eyes deep in lust and uncontrollable desire. My tongue traveling from as long as their corners, then his neck to finish in their collarbones and shoulders.
The thing seemed to stop despite the deprivation that we had imposed in the first instance because of the situation. Going a bit further each time, asked me to stop but all I managed to grab his arms is still leaving. Appeared to be a good idea since it was she who was now moving and her body forced me harder, deeper into the movements.
His eyes lost more and more in a fixed point in space, without time or place. Now she was on me, I felt, I looked, I palpated, I rode. My clothes were gone without comfort in their hands and soon I was naked, paralyzed by the perverse desire, stated in his eyes. I looked for a while up and down to stop your eyes on my body, stiff, ready and waiting.
I pajeaba softly as her lips and tongue made circles on the head. His attitude caught my attention. A sense of control and sumición is what I felt. She sucked as if constantly waiting for me to take control of the same situation as she controlled her pleasure. I could not resist to surrender and be dominated. Poor, really did not know where you got.
I began by picking up your hair gently. If there is something I really do enough is to see how my cock in and out of the mouth, and covering up will get to the bottom, sliding his lips and tongue. I took her hair and slowly was induced into the things I wanted to do in my own way. Her arms rested on the bed, leaving only his body close to mine through its mouth on me, the sign of surrender to my desire. A pleasure ...
adjusting the strength of my hand in her hair, I made it back. Look and tell me he wanted me pajeara and looked at your eyes what I did almost intuitively. She floated in her world while the music played. While diverting his gaze from my eyes, making me no case more strongly held your hair:
"Stronger and do not forget my eyes, I said."
It felt good in my eyes, despite not looking back. In every word he asked where they get stronger, a tug on his hair increased pressure. She moaned in that mixture of pleasure and pain. Their movements stronger, stronger mine. I could feel my blood pressure suffered and enjoyed. Eventually realize that until they ended, he would not come off and for every change they implemented, what would I do too. Restrained by a hand in the other's body, all over. I let go at the end and I fell. I relaxed and felt like she just could not do the same, but as his eyes turn and filled with a deep sense of perversion.
"I think your eyes want to tell me something ..." I managed to say.
His reply concluded by stating what he thought: "When my eyes become this way, because I can only think of something sadistic."
I ignored the response and closed my eyes, letting myself go.
not remember them and figure out what happened next. But what I can imagine with freshness and precision is what we will see her again.
~
0 comments:
Post a Comment