another call.
Him: The loneliness burns cool head and heart. She
: Dedicate to think nice things, and acclimate mind and soul. I'm in bed, with frozen feet. I would do no harm to make me spoon. I hot to touch me and fuck me ... so slowly.
Him: I put my dick hard just listen, stupid. I feel you near.
She: You give me so hard. Maybe we'll find some time for both. To feel, you with the dick hard and I flooded my juices. To fill your mouth on me and mine of you. To that end up together, feeling our bodies vibrate.
Him: Look at you how are you, bitch! I love you so hot for myself. Yes, I would like to have even a while to catch us like animals, that your juices hug my cock inside you and fill your mouth milk last.
She: Do not give an idea how good I am, wet, desiring, imagining, for you, so cute, hard cock ... mmm yeah, that I want.
Him: I am for me suck dick like this, so dress. Kneeling in a corner, you pajeandome ... can not wait, fucking asshole!
She: You fill my mouth of milk ... but then I'll have the very rich and suck me and immediately stop going to fuck me all for me to come again. Is that clear?
Him: Yeah, baby. I'm yours. What you tell me then, I will follow to the letter. I'm going to do away with my tongue to ask me to stop. I'm addicted to your body.
She: Well, I love it. Yes, I love, I'm hot! How I long to be with you, as the same now and that the words become reality. He
: Vos give me back, baby. I'm your slave in my mind. Sos owner of my fantasies. I'm dying to garcharte. Not give anymore.
She: I can not touch me, thinking of you, your cock inside me, your lips on mine, your nails digging into my back. He
: Filled juice fingers as my mouth. Just a lot to think over you. As I like to listen to finish, in my ear. I need to catch you soon.
[...]
Him: I've done, my love. Yummy!
She: Yes, delicious. Virtually
could hear the sound from the headset to hang up. Despite Whispers, the situation fell the tree with superb maturity. The expression on his face disfigured by listening to the agitated female voice phone was felt, by everyone in the room. She controls him and he leaves. The ideas bounce off his head. Images invade it. She finished. Self-soaked, drenched him. He drowned in desire. Try to hide it, but it is too late. The erection in his pants was just another part of the show.
once again managed to finish the stillness of defeat. And against the dream of solitude, he will fight.
(once more.)
~
0 comments:
Post a Comment