Friday, June 11, 2010

Watch Full Episodes Intervention

more. Sunset




Something has to change.
undeniable dilemma.
Boredom is not a burden
that anyone should hold .

Constant overstimulation numbs me ,
but could not otherwise love.

is not enough, need more
. Nothing seems to satisfy

I do not want ,
need it.
To breathe, to feel,
to know I'm alive.



Show me you love me and that we belong
.
Relax, turn around and take my hand.

I can help you change pleasure tiring moments.
Say the word and we on track.

Harmony and balance,
pain relief.
Deep inside
yours until I do not want it any other way .

It is not enough, need
more .
Nothing seems to satisfy.
do not want it, need it
.
To breathe, to feel,
to know I'm alive.


This will hurt a little bit
but it is something you get used
.
Relax. Soltate .

It's sad as
things came to be who they are. Insensitive
everything.
What happened to the craft?

How may mean nothing
if you really do not feel anything?

'll keep digging to feel something .
Show me you love me and that we belong.
Relax. Turn around and take my hand.





~

0 comments:

Post a Comment